Frontier Conference Meet Info
FROM THE COACHING STAFF
For those swimming in the Frontier Conference meet this weekend at Jenks (Varsity and Selected JV), please review the following information:
The meet has been split into a girls and boys session, in order to reduce the number of swimmers on deck. Only swimmers entered in the meet will be allowed on deck.For all swimmers entered in the meet
Come dressed out to swim, wearing your team suit, black sweats/pants and your orange team pullover. Bring your swim backpack with towels, team cap, goggles (and backup goggles) , a backup swimsuit along with water and snacks. Bring your team parka as there will be no changing in the locker room when the meet is done.BTW Girls need to arrive at the Jenks Aquatic center by 8:15 AM. The girls session starts at 9:30 AM and is expected to be finished at approximately 11:15 AM.
BTW Boys need to arrive at the Jenks Aquatic center by 2:15 PM. The boys session starts at 3:30 PM and is expected to be finished at approximately 4:55 PM.
The Jenks Aquatic Center is located at 495 N Birch St, Jenks, OK 74037. Swimmers will enter through the main entrance on the west side of the facility. All swimmers will need to enter the pool deck via the locker rooms.
To maintain safety here are the procedures we will follow:
- We must maintain a one way direction of traffic walking counterclockwise around the pool.
- Bleachers can not have any more than 5 swimmers and masks must be worn.
- Behind the blocks on the wall are hooks for masks to be hung during the swimmers race.
- During individual events only the next heat is allowed behind the blocks. We will be doing fly over starts during individual events.
- During Relays we will be swimming one heat at a time. The next heat needs to remain in their team area until the heat before has left the area. We will not be doing fly over starts during relays.
Parents - there is spectator seating at the facility, but you must pre-register using this link:https://forms.gle/LoL9DDvR8WGwrJsM8. All spectators will be required to sit in marked seating areas and wear a mask while inside the facility. The meet will also be live streamed at: https://www.teamunify.com/TabGeneric.jsp?_tabid_=233358&team=rechsjst. Lane Timers Needed
BTW is responsible for providing two lane timers for each session. As of this evening, we have no parents signed up to time. These are not only the best seats in the house, but also guarantee entrance into the facility. All of our meets are possible because of volunteers, and the meet will not be able to start if there are not enough lane timers. Please sign up using the green Job Signup button under the Meets & Events Tab. You're welcome to signup even if you haven't timed before. All timers will be required to wear masks while inside the facility.
BTW Swim Coaches